One year membership with the Business Chamber includes;
• Frequent networking events and educational workshops providing the opportunity to meet with business leaders and fellow Chamber members.
• E-newsletters containing up to date news and offers aimed at local businesses, regulatory guidelines and chamber member events.
• Invitations to Chamber member hosted before and after hours’ events.
• NSW Business Chamber Local Chamber Alliance Membership providing members with access to unlimited business hotline calls providing accurate information, support and advice for all your business questions. A dedicated advice line phone service providing members with specialist advice in the areas of Industrial Relations, Legal and Marketing. *advice line calls limited to three per annum.
• Unique new member offers from the Daily Advertiser Newspaper.
• New member’s 3-5-minute video on waggawagga.tv ‘The Zone’ promoting your business.
• New member’s feature on the newly enhanced Wagga Business Chamber’s website
• Access to WWBC Jobs Board and valuable member to member deals in our members only area currently under construction on the WWBC website.
• Fee free opportunity to nominate for the annual Golden Crow Awards in May each year and reduced ticket price to the Gala Awards Dinner.